List of Top 5 Best Android/IOS Money Transferring Apps
Few years ago yourself having a dinner with your date or standing at a pizza shop wanting to have a quick pizza delivery, but at the end that you are deprived of hard cash at the very moment. Online money transfer makes financial transactions easy, simple, and convenient. Today we will tell you 5 such cashless online money transfer apps which is very important in your life.
List of Money Transferring apps.
1. PhonePe is a popular app from today’s time. PhonePe is an Indian digital payments and financial services company headquartered in Bangalore.it was founded in December 2015 by Sameer Nigam .
- Great Feature of PhonePe is that it is available in over 11 Indian Languages.
- Send & Receive money very easily within a seconds
- Users can Recharge Mobile, DTH, Bill Payments
- Money Transfer with BHIM UPI ,Mange multiple Bank Accounts & Balance Check
- Credit Card Bill ,Electricity bill, water bills, Gas bill, Broadband Bills are pay very smoothly.
- Users Buy Insurance Policies like Medical, Life and General insurance
- In this app you can Invest your money in Mutual Funds
- Make online payment on various shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon, Myntra.
- And Users can use it make offline payments to scan and pay via QR code at local shops like kriyana, medical etc.
- Easily available on Android and IOS ..Rating 4.4 out of 5
2.Google Pay which is also known as Gpay . It is a digital wallet platform which is developed by Google. It is very Trustable app for all users. It is initial release in September 2015 as Android Pay. On January 2018 ,it is known as Google Pay.
- First of all the great feature of this app is world class security ,safety of your hard money which is easily transfer or received .
- In this app on every UPI transaction, DTH, Bill payment you get a reward which is easily transfer in your bank account.
- Authentication of identity using Finger Prints.
- Users can easily pay gas bill, broadband bill , postpaid bill, water bill, link biller account and pay bills.
- Recharge and any prepaid mobile in few steps. find latest plans and recharge.
- Check user there own bank balance amount no need to go any ATM, or bank
- Refer your friend and get rewards
- Book Flight, bus ticket ,train
- Available on both Android /IOS ….Rating 4.1 out of 5.
3.Paytm (“pay through mobile”) is an Indian multinational technology company based in Noida. This app is specializes in Digital payments, Ecommerce, banking and investments. this is most favorite app of Indians .its owner is ONE97 Communication ltd. Paytm founder Vijay Shekhar Sharma started this company August 2010 in Noida.
- This app is available in Multi languages more than 11
- This app has 2 type of sites Online Shopping & Payment System
- From this app Send & Receive money from any phone number or bank account .
- Wallet KYC is not at all mandatory for using UPI
- Mobile & DTH recharges find latest plans for all mobile companies and DTH companies. like Tata Sky, Airtel
- Recharge Metrix cards,
- From this app we mange our Fastag we can buy & mange fastag for any vehicle at minimum documentation using Paytm wallet.
- Use Paytm wallet as your Fastag Account
- Bill payment on time ,reminder of all bill payments
- Safe and secure online transaction with QR code on shops like kriyana , medical, petrol pump etc
- Pay at online stores
- Buy and sell Gift card pure 24k Gold
- Check free Credit Score
- Book Hotels, Air, Railway ,bus Tickets very easily with IRTC
- Buy Movies ,box office tickets online
- This app Available on Android/ Ios …Rating 4.6 out of 5
4.Mobikwik is an Indian financial technology company .It is based on digital payment, digital wallet. The headquarter of this company in Gurugram. Mobikwik was founded in 2009 by husband and wife Bipin Preet Singh & Upasana Taku .
- Mobikwik is used for money transfer via any phone number or bank account.
- Users fastest money transfer to all banks
- Mobile Recharge Jio, Airtel, VI,BSNL all companies with best plan finder
- DTH recharge ,Pay bill of DTH Airtel, Videocon d2h
- Bill Payments of gas, broadband ,Credit card bill etc
- Mobikwik is great feature ZIP wallet with is eligible on your cibil score
- QR payments make quick payment at shops, petrol pumps,flipkart,1mg etc
- Instant Loan ,Mutal funds,Digital Gold
- MobiKwik Users also invest in Crypto Currency like ConDCX, WazirX etc
- Users easly take insurance for life, medical and General
- Support all UPI payments
- Amazing Cashback and discounts
- Available on Android /IOS ,Rating 4.2 out of 5….
5.Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) is a money transfer app that integrates UPI to make transactions simple, easy, and quick. BHIM is an Indian mobile payment app developed by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).This app is Release on December 2016. It is available in 20 languages
- BHIM app is used for making cash limitless.
- In this app all Indian bank can be linked
- No charge Transaction limit is Rs.10,00,00 per day
- Users can pay bill very easily with linked account.
- BHIM app has amazing offers to users.
- Users can use this app in ecommerce websites like flipkart, amazon .
- users to customize their profile and check transaction history
- Easily Check account Balance no need to go any ATM and bank