To update Windows 10 to Windows 11, you can find detailed step-by-step instructions with the correct image update sequence on this page. Since Microsoft released Windows 11 on June 24, 2021, Windows 10 and Windows 7 users have always wanted to upgrade their systems to Windows. 11. Windows 11 is currently a free upgrade. Anyone can upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 for free. When upgrading Windows, you should have some basic knowledge. In this article, we will explain in detail how to upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11.
Details of following topics are provided on this page:
- System requirements for Windows 11
- Downloading process of Windows 11 from the Official source
- Upgrading procedure from Windows 10 to Windows 11
- Supported Languages for Windows 11
System requirements for Windows 11 :-To set up windows 11 on your device, you will need some requirements. If your device boosts insufficient, you could experience a hassle with the use of Windows 11 on your PC. Here are the necessities for Windows 11 that your PC/Laptop must-have.
|Processor||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)|
|Storage||64 GB or More|
|System firmware||UEFI, Secure Boot capable|
|TPM||TPM version 2.0|
|Graphics card||DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver|
|Display||HD display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel|
|Internet||Microsoft account and internet connectivity|
- Downloading process of Windows 11 from the Official source:-You need not visit an external website to download Windows 11. You just need to go to the system update section in existing Windows and check for new updates. If Windows 11 is available, it will appear in the “Update” section. You only need to click the “Download and Install” button to install the domain directly on your system.
- Upgrading procedure from Windows 10 to Windows 11:-You can download Windows 11 upgrade file from the official website and then install it in your system. But we’re going to use the simpler approach.
- Go to the Start menu and click on the ‘Setting Icon’. Click on ‘Settings’.
- Your Windows 10 settings page will open. Now click on the “Updates and Security” option from the settings page.
- Now Windows update page will Open. Click on the ‘Check for Updates’ button. Check for Updates.
- Now windows will start checking for new updates.
- Now windows will show multiple updates and you can select which update you want to install. You can see Available Updates.
- Go through the detected updates, If you see Windows 11 upgrade in that list, select that file and Click Download and Install
4. Supported Languages for Windows 11:- Windows 11 supports 40 different languages, and you can choose one of them when upgrading your existing Windows to Windows 11. We provide a list of supported languages below.
|Arabic (Saudi Arabia)||Czech (Czech Republic)||English (United States)||French (Canada)||Hungarian (Hungary)|
|Bulgarian (Bulgaria)||Danish (Denmark)||Estonian (Estonia)||German (Germany)||Italian (Italy)|
|Chinese (PRC)||Dutch (Netherlands)||Finnish (Finland)||Greek (Greece)||Japanese (Japan)|
|Chinese (Taiwan)||English (United Kingdom)||French (France)||Hebrew (Israel)||Korean (Korea)|
|Latvian (Latvia)||Polish (Poland)||Russian (Russia)||Spanish (Spain)||Turkish (Turkey)|
|Lithuanian (Lithuania)||Portuguese (Brazil)||Serbian (Latin Serbia)||Spanish (Mexico)||Ukrainian (Ukraine)|
|Norwegian||Portuguese (Portugal)||Slovak (Slovakia)||Swedish (Sweden)|
|Bokmål (Norway)||Romanian (Romania)||Slovenian (Slovenia)||Thai (Thailand)|
Bonus Tip: How to Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11
There are multiple ways to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11. We will discuss the simplest of all methods.
- Click the Start menu, and then click the Control Panel
2. On the control panel page, you will now see the Windows Updates Click this link and you will be taken to the Windows Update page.
3.Now on the Windows Update page, click the Check for Updates button, and Windows will start to check for the latest updates.
4. After Windows checks for updates, you just need to click the “Install Update” button to install all the updates.
5. Alternatively, you can click on one of the two options, which will provide a series of available updates and a series of optional updates.
6. It contains a list of updates. You can select and install any update through the selection dialog. Select the update you want to install.
7. If the Windows 11 update option appears in the list, select that option and click Install Update. Your Windows 7 will begin to upgrade to Windows 11.